Pages

Posted on: Friday 7 February 2014

The Purchases | 'S' Curler



Having deep set eyes means I find it slightly awkward to curl my eyelashes. I've contemplated wearing faux eyelashes everyday to save myself the hassle of the curling process (a somewhat simple task for most people) however my eyelash applying process is even more of a nightmare than simply curling. Fail.
Dismissing the idea of becoming a daily faux eyelash wearer, I searched into other solutions so I could avoid the use of curlers altogether, eyelash extensions and perming being a couple of options I considered.. Until the release of Shu Uemura's 'S' curler. I gave them a slight research before I ordered, dismissing anything bad I had read about these, I ordered them in hope that they would do as promised. This being that they give precision curling, meaning you can reach each individual lash which you cannot always do with the standard sized curlers.

I got mine from the limited edition Takashi Murakami collection purely because they were half price at the time and the standard non limited edition ones were still at full price.

I can't give a fair review of these yet. I've tried them a couple of times with very little success, I've found them awkward to use and I think they're going to take a bit of time to get used to with a lot of trial and error. So for now I plough on through the hassle of curling with my ordinary Shu Uemura curlers with increasing consideration of getting my eyelashes permed. Watch this space for both an eyelash perm & a full review of the 'S' curler.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg