Pages

Posted on: Thursday 10 April 2014

New Puppies! |








Cuteness overload. I know. 

As a family we have been discussing getting another dog for a while. We live in the country and long afternoon walks are kind of our thing, meaning a dogs life will be pretty content being apart of our family. Although the idea of getting a new puppy had been tossed around our household for a while now, we had no official plans to actually get one. SO, when my dad came home from work on Tuesday evening and surprised us all with the news of our new puppy you can imagine all of the excitement. 

We popped by to visit our new family member the next morning and whilst there my mum and I spotted a second puppy.. 

Skip forward 12 hours and we now have two beautiful Labrador brothers. 
Sid, the golden of the two, sitting patiently next to Hettie and Manny, featured above in my Gran's arms. 






4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!! They are the cutest thing ever!!!! I have been fancying to get a puppy for a long while now, but my husband and I have two weddings coming so we might wait till after the weddings to discuss about that... I'm so so jealous of you! We have a cat, but you know cats, they are so independent, but puppies are just totally different, they would follow you around and love to cuddle and play with you... Again, I'm jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sishi you are right, cats do make totally different family members to dogs!
      They love affection so much! I'm going to miss when they're too big for lap cuddles which isn't too far off. They're growing so, so quickly!
      Let me know if you do get around to getting a puppy when the time is right!

      Paige Victoria |

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg