Pages

Posted on: Friday 16 May 2014

The Products | Nars Sheer Glow



After reading uncountable reviews and seeing this product crop up almost weekly on one blog or another, I had a good idea of what to expect from it - a best of both worlds kind of foundation, having the coverage of something like Armani Luminous silk, with the dewy, natural look of Chanel Vitalumier Aqua. Ticking every box when it comes to foundation must have qualities! I had my heart set on it and so when I got to the point last month when 
I felt almost 'stuck in a rut' with my current foundation routine, I decided that enough was enough. I took the plunge and splurged a mighty £31.00 on a pumpless bottle of the stuff! 
I do think the price is slightly cheeky considering the lack of pump. 

I don't feel like I've given it a thorough testing as of yet so I'm going to hold off on a full review until it's played a roll in my makeup bag for a good month, so watch this space for my thoughts on sheer glow and some more pictures of it in use! 

If you've read enough, and can't wait to give it ago pick it up from Space NK here!

3 comments:

  1. I love this foundation but feel the same about the pump- theres so much product at the bottom of mine that I cant get out!

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i've nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award
    head over to my post wondersofbeautybits.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg