Pages

Posted on: Saturday 22 March 2014

The Repurchase | St Tropez


I can't help but think of fake tanning as risky. So much can go wrong, too dark, streaky, missing patches, runs.. need I go on. However, sometimes you just have to take the risk and so to ease myself gently into the tanning world, I opted for the St. Tropez Gradual Tan. I knew nothing about it before I separated with my money and picked it up from boots but I wasn't let down. 

St Tropez is a well known tanning brand and I'm sure every one of you reading this has heard of the brand. Exactly the reason I went for this product. 

I bought it before I went to Latitude festival last July as I needed something to spruce me up a bit before I pranced around the festival with my legs out. It is the perfect product for tanning noobs like myself. 

It's a cream/lotion product which you can slap on with your hands, no mit needed! It's designed to be applied regularly on a day to day basis to let the product develop gradually over time. However I didn't use it like this as such, applying a layer, letting it dry and then applying another layer all within an hour. It stills takes a few hours to develop but you end up with a beautiful natural golden shade that doesn't really need any re-applying for a good 3+ days. 

All in all, a fabulous, easy to use, natural tanner that's not going to break the bank and I'm now on my second bottle of the stuff! 

Pick it up here for £14 

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) Sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I am also a little bit wary of self tanners, the streaky orange look is just not for me! But I will have to give this one a go!

    Beautyxpress0.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg